Do you believe in what you do?
Do you believe wholeheartedly in the product or service you provide?
Do you know that what you offer will help people grow, change, shift, heal, succeed? That it will help them solve their problem and get what they want?
Do you wish you had more people you could support through the work you do, because you believe in what you provide so deeply?
I know your answers are yes, or you wouldn’t be here with me.
I don’t tend to attract women that aren’t ambitious and highly purpose driven! ;-)
- So… why aren’t you picking up the phone and making sales?
- Why aren’t you opening messenger to invite people into a conversation with you?
- Why are you just sending follow-up email after follow-up email (if any follow-up at all)?
- Why aren’t you talking to the investors or doing the marketing videos?
If you believe wholeheartedly in what it is that you do, then I need to hit you with a hard truth today… not showing up and being visible, not putting yourself and your work out there, not picking up the phone to have sales conversations or follow-ups, that’s you doing a HUGE disservice to the world.
Period. Full stop.
I know you think you’re being polite by “not bothering people.”
I know you believe you’re “giving people the space to make a decision.”
You might even feel like “sales is yucky” deep down inside.
But not putting yourself and your work in front of the people who need it is a disservice.
To yourself, your right clients and customers, and the world.
We’re going to stop that today, okay?
- Who can you pick up the phone and call… in the next 30min?
- What is one way you can put yourself and your work out there… in the next hour?
- Who is someone you can follow-up with or ask to share your work… today?
Have those answers?
You have your action plan for the day… rock it out.