COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We do not require that you give us your personal information to enjoy our website. However, we may ask for your name and email address to sign you up for our newsletter. If you participate in our webinars, we may also ask you for your phone number. We may also have a comment box for you to provide comments to us about our services and offerings. If you livechat us, we may collect your name, email, phone number and any other information you provide us. We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services.
In order to make payments as seamless as possible, we accept credit card payments through our Site. We use a third party processor to collect credit card numbers and process all transactions.
We may use various technologies to collect information from you, including cookies and web beacons. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies and web beacons by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies and web beacons. Please note that if you do this, it could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
We may collect other information from you, such as when you call or email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide us for purposes such as:
- Responding to your questions;
- Sending you our newsletter;
- Providing you with coaching services;
- Providing you with our content and products;
- Supporting the Site and the services offered on or through the Site;
- Delivering the services you request and processing transactions and billing;
- Contacting you for feedback about our services;
- Notifying you of technical updates or changes in our policy;
- Providing you customer service support; or
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is always respected when you work with us. We promise to never to rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
- To our trusted third party providers who perform services on our behalf, including credit card processing, email delivery services and technical support, but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
- When interacting with us on third party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly;
- If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site;
- In connection with a sale, merger or corporate change; and
- With your prior consent.
NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM OUR SITE
We may use the information you provide us to send you our newsletter, emails of our new products or offerings or update you on changes to our Site. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please opt out in any email you receive from us.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
Our Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide any information about yourself to us on our Site.
We are committed to protecting your information from disclosure, tampering, unlawful access, and destruction. Our server runs a fully-patched modern openssl that we constantly patch as soon as any new vulnerabilities are announced. Our Site is equipped with a LetsEncrypt 2048 bit SSL certificate. Both our server and our Site are protected by software and hardware firewalls, intrusion detection and several different scans of both the Site’s code and the traffic coming into our Site. We host the site and server separately for added security. While we strive to protect your information through commercially reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at [_______].
Wealth of Life, LLC
544 E. Ogden Avenue, Suite 700-372
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Last updated: February 13, 2017