The truth, whether you want to hear it or not, is: money comes through sales.
There is always a sale. Whether you’re writing a newsletter to your email list or having a conversation with a prospective client on the phone, writing a grant proposal or chatting with someone informally… when money changes hands, there's a sale.
Sales is unavoidable, especially if you want to make really good money in your business.
I was recently interviewed on The Story Engine Podcast on Mastering Sales.
In this episode, I talk to Kyle about:
- How to break through your glass ceilings
- Why most people self-sabotage in sales
- Overcoming the fear of rejection
- How to prepare for a sales call
- The preliminary questions you need to ask in advance
- How to start the sales conversation, the first question you should ask
- What to do at the end of the sales conversation
- The why behind what people purchase